Komerční Banka (KB) is a subsidiary of Société Générale since 2001 with 400 branches and 7820 employees.
In terms of volume and value of interbank transfers (MT202) on Czech market KB holds the second position.
KB offers CZK cash clearing services for any bank doing operations with Czech local currency. Komerční Banka also clears other currencies through its nostro account network: EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, CAD, PLN, DKK, JPY, NOK, SEK, AUD, HUF, BGN, HRK, RON, RUB, TRY, CNY. Clearing accounts /lori/ are opened in majority for non-resident banks.
SWIFT payment formats accepted:
• Commercial Payments (MT103/MT103+),
• Treasury Payments (MT200/MT202/MT202COV).
Reporting outputs upon the customer request:
MT 940, MT 950, MT 900/910, MT942 and paper-based/pdf monthly account report. STP reporting.
Online services web tool is not available.
Added service provided:
• Bene deduct scheme is applied only for CZK payments coming outside EUR and EEA area.
• Cheques Collection Offer and Cash Letter Agreement for cheques payable in Czech and Slovak Republic (upon special agreement), denominated in CZK currency.
• Cash Letter Services available for other Nostro currencies.
• Bills of exchange collection offer is available too.
Benefits from doing CZK clearing with KB:
• strong position on the market,
• executing payment orders on same date value,
• take care of clients expectations,
• robust interbank clearing infrastructure. Sole payment system CERTIS ( Czech Express Real Time Interbank Gross Settlement system) is processing interbank payments in CZK maintained by Czech National Bank,
• CZK fully convertible currency. Financial operations with no restrictions.